Custom Quilts and Machine Quilting Services - Company Message

Deliveries

Categories

quilting
powered by

My Blog

Welcome to Southern Charm Quilting Company

We are excited to have our new website up & running. Please be patient with us as we add new features & information. God bless!

12 Comments to Welcome to Southern Charm Quilting Company:

Comments RSS
Vicki Dobbs on Thursday, October 4, 2012 8:15 AM
I have been doing business with the owner of this company for 5+ years; I love quilts but do not do the quilting; Wendy has always been with me to pick out fabric that will blend in with whatever pattern I choose. She has done fall runners for me and they are exquisite. One of the major things about this company is that they are so personable and are right there with you through your whole process. I have ALWAYS been pleased with my final product. Good luck to you!!!
Reply to comment

Wendy Woodruff on Monday, October 8, 2012 8:01 PM
Vicki, Just wanted to thank God for placing you in my life first. You have become not only a customer but a dear friend. I thank you so much for all you do. Thanks Wendy

Wendy Woodruff on Monday, October 8, 2012 8:03 PM
Lottie, I also thank God for placing you in my life. You also have become such a dear friend to me. Thank you so much for all that you do.

Lottie on Monday, October 8, 2012 7:32 PM
Wendy has been my mentor and inspiration for learning to quilt and to continue to quilt for over five years. She started out by selecting my fabric for a particular quilt and cutting it out for me. I would then piece the quilt top and return it to her to quilt for me. She has a perfect eye for color combinations and is always happy to help me with my selections. She urged me to take classes that were offered at our local quilt shop and eventually I begin to get better and better with my quilting. I can now cut my own fabric, thanks to Wendy, and have made about 20 quilt tops. I still have enough fabric to make about 100 quilt tops and still buy more fabric when I see a quilt I like. I probably won't get all this fabric made into quilt tops in my lifetime but I can truthfully say I will keep sewing until the very end! Thank you Wendy for letting me be a part of your life. Lottie
Reply to comment

Stock Advisory Company on Wednesday, April 12, 2017 5:51 AM
Thank you for posting such a great and valuable information regarding Welcome to Southern Charm Quilting Company
Reply to comment

Useless Websites on Tuesday, February 11, 2020 12:57 AM
Welcome to Southern Charm Quilting Company Useless Websites
Reply to comment

small tattoos on Thursday, April 2, 2020 7:14 AM
small tattoos https://inksmalltattoos.com/ small tattoos
Reply to comment

Harry on Monday, June 15, 2020 2:22 AM
Your blog is very interesting and amazing. I really impressed with your work. I want more similar topics about this post to increase our knowledge. Thanks for sharing and keep sharing. Lowest prices garage racking
Reply to comment

John on Wednesday, June 24, 2020 3:31 AM
I have read your blog. Your is very great and cool. I want more similar topics about this post to increase our knowledge. Thanks for sharing and keep sharing. Highest quality non slip mat
Reply to comment

Jim on Thursday, July 2, 2020 9:15 AM
Thank you very much for sharing this with us. Carry on it. digital marketing in lahore
Reply to comment

pocket watch on Tuesday, July 14, 2020 1:37 PM
Reply to comment

Colene W. Vicini on Wednesday, September 23, 2020 2:06 AM
He is also the Managing Partner and Founder of Alignvest Management Corporation, a leading private investment firm; and also works as a director at Sagicor Financial Company Ltd. and a director at Trilogy International Partners FOR MORE DETAILS.
Reply to comment