Quilting turnaround right now is only 1 week!
At Southern Charm Quilting we strive to keep our prices as affordable as possible without compromising our commitment to quality & excellence in everything we do! With years of experience and satisfied customers we have strived to make sure our customers receive a great value with all of our services.
- Basic machine quilting: .015 per square inch (Meander, loops, swirls, etc.)
- Computerized quilting: .0185-.025 per square inch for edge to edge quilting.
- More custom: .025-.030 per square inch for block and borders quilted separately.
- Quilt binding: .10 per linear inch
(includes making and attaching binding to back of quilt and
stitching to the front)
- Quilt binding .05 per inch
( includes machine stitching binding to front allowing you to
hand stitch to the back)
- Long arm machine basting: .05 per square inch ( I will sew a set of parallel lines about 6" sewn all over entire quilt)
Very Important- Backing fabric and batting must be 4-6 inches larger than the quilt top on all four sides. Piecing the back will be $5.00 per seam.
How to determine pricing:
Multiply quilt length x quilt width in inches = total square inches
Multiply total square inches by cost above = Quilting cost
Example: quilt measures 61" long x 74" wide = 4514 square inches
4514 sq. inches X .015 (for meandering) = $67.71
*****Please Note: Minimum Quilting Service is $45
Will pick up and deliver locally or you can ship. Contact us for information or if you have any questions! We accept Visa, Mastercard & Discover!